Sunday, June 7, 2009

Poll answer

Well I think that Sony pretty much won E3.

Microsoft didn't show anything that good.

Nintendo showed some good stuff like Wii sports Resort and Golden Sun for the DS.

Sony showed a lot of good stuff like Final Fantasy XIV!!!!!!
They also showed other stuff but I am way to lazy to write them all down....too much good stuff.
They also have that cool motion thing that just looks awesome!!

Anyway so I think that Sony won first place, Nintendo came in second, and Microsoft came in last place.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta agree, Sony kicked ass. Final Fantasy XIV!?! Are you kidding me!?!

    I don't have a PS3 yet...just a Wii. I know....I suck. But I'm saving up for a PS3.

    The 360 just doesn't have enough good, exclusive games that I want to buy. In this day and age developers need as much money from their game as possible, so third party companies like Capcom and Konami want their game to be on as many systems as possible. And it should be like that. That is why First Party games, like Uncharted and Ratchet, that are made and published by Sony companies are so important. It is impossible for those games to go anywhere else.

    Anyways, Uncharted 2 looks sweet. Gotta go buy that PS3!

    ReplyDelete