Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random stuff

Well I found out some new stuff lately, and some new stuff came out.

First I found out that new girl from the Final Fantasy XIII trailer's name, you know the one with black hair and was talking to snow also the girl that was with Noctis on those PSP walls, well it is Wolba Yun Fang or something like that I think. Pretty long name.....

Also I am a huge Green Day fan and their new music video came out. It is a music video for 21st Century Breakdown and you can watch it on their MySpace channel here.

I like it a lot, it looks really cool and different. At the end Billie Joe looked so cute too! Sorry I am a 14 year old girl who loves Green Day.

Also My Chemical Romance should be coming out with a new CD soon. They haven't said anything about it yet but I hope it comes out before the end of the year.

Anyway I'm going, talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment